About This Event
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Doors for guests open at 8 am.
Students gather at the Law School for a group photo at 8:05 am.
A reception follows the ceremony, from about 11 am until 12 noon, at the Law School.
Students return rental attire at the reception.
Things to know
- Our Commencement Weekend App will go live June 1
- Professional and responsible behavior is expected, the ceremonies are alcohol/substance free events
- No balloons, large signs, or loud sound items are allowed in the ceremony facilities
- Each facility will utilize metal detectors and bag reviews; clear bags are not required
- Accessible seating is available at each facility, managed by the professional facility team
- Students can obtain wheelchairs through Health and Counseling Services (limited number available)
- Live Text Captioning and Live Web Streaming will be available for each ceremony and mass; links will be available on the main Commencement Weekend page during events
- Ceremony photographs are available for purchase by June 1
For more information about Commencement Weekend, be sure to check the 2020 Commencement Weekend page.